1-2 Years – Toddlers
- There is one member of staff for every three children under two and one member of staff to every four children aged two.
- Daily diaries will be completed and shared with you for all children under two years.
- Your child’s key person will work in partnership with you to support your child’s learning and development at nursery and at home.
- Children are involved in activities throughout the morning and afternoon, indoors and outdoors.
- Visits to see the local community.
- Transition to Early Learners.
Some of the activities we get up to in the Toddlers room are: