- There is one member of staff for every four children aged two years.
- Your child’s key person will work in partnership with you to support your child’s learning and development at nursery and at home.
- Children are involved in activities throughout the morning and afternoon, indoors and outdoors.
- Visits to see the local community.
- Transition to Pre-School.
For more information and to see if your entitled to ‘FUNDED Early Education & Childcare.’ Please click on the link under the Nursery heading ‘General Information.’
Some of the activities we get up to in our newly refurbished Early Learners room are: