To access Early Learning for children aged two, you must be getting one or more of the following benefits or credits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit (from April 2005)
- Child Tax Credit where the household income is no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit where the household income is no more than £16,190
Or your child must
- Be in receipt of Disability Living Allowance
- Have a current statement of SEN or an Education, Health and Care plan
- Have left care through special guardianship or an adoption or residence order
- Be a looked after child (eg, foster child)
If you are not in receipt of one of the above benefits/credits you will not be eligible to apply.
CALL US NOW ON 0121 448 7973 to check if you are eligible.